Showing all 2 results
What is Meridia?
Meridia is a prescription medicine for the treatment of obesity symptoms, weight loss, and weight loss maintenance. It is related to a class of drugs called Schedule IV controlled substances. It is still unknown if Meridia is safe and effective in children younger than 16 years of age. You can easily order Meridia online from an online pharmacy.
Do not use Meridia if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. If you take Meridia before the MAO inhibitor has cleared from your body, serious or life-threatening side effects can occur.
Do not take Meridia if you are allergic to sibutramine, or if you have an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia, severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure, a history of heart disease, coronary artery disease, stroke, or if you are taking stimulant diet pills. Before taking Meridia, inform your doctor if you have high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, glaucoma, a bleeding disorder, depression, underactive thyroid, seizures, a history of gallstones, or if you are older than 65 or younger than 16.
Tell your healthcare provider about all prescription and over-the-counter medicines you use, especially cold or allergy medication, antidepressants, narcotic pain medicine, or migraine headache medicines. Inform your doctor if you do not lose at least 4 pounds after taking the medication for 4 weeks, along with a low-calorie diet.
What to know before taking Meridia?
Do not use Meridia if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. If you take Meridia before the MAO inhibitor has cleared your body, serious or life-threatening side effects can occur. Do not take Meridia if you are allergic to it or if you have:
- Severe or uncontrolled hypertension or high blood pressure
- Bulimia or anorexia (an eating disorder)
- A history of coronary artery disease or atherosclerosis
- A history of heart disease including congestive heart failure, heart rhythm disorder
- A history of heart attack or stroke
- If you are taking stimulant diet pills
If you have any of these other medical conditions, you may need to adjust your dose of Meridia or have special tests:
- High blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Epilepsy or seizure disorder
- Underactive thyroid
- A history of gallstones
- A bleeding or blood clotting disorder
- If you are above 65 or younger than 16
Whether Meridia is harmful to an unborn child is unknown. You should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant while you are using Meridia. Whether sibutramine enters breast milk or if it could harm a nursing child is not known. Do not use Meridia if you are breastfeeding a baby without telling your doctor. Do not give this medication to anyone below 16 years old.
How to take Meridia?
Take Meridia as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take Meridia in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. You can buy Meridia online cheaply with a prescription.
Take Meridia once daily. Follow the instructions of your doctor. Your doctor may need to occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. You can take Meridia with or without food. Inform your doctor if you do not lose at least 4 pounds after taking the medication for 4 weeks, along with a low-calorie diet. You will have to check your blood pressure and your pulse frequently.
- Meridia 5 mg: These are blue or yellow capsules imprinted with “MERIDIA” on the cap and “-5-” on the body.
- Meridia 10 mg: These are blue or white capsules imprinted with ”MERIDIA” on the cap and “-10-” on the body.
- Meridia 15mg: These are yellow or white capsules imprinted with “MERIDIA” on the cap and “-15-” on the body.
Meridia’s starting dose is 10 mg once daily, with or without food. If weight loss is insufficient after four weeks, the dose can be increased to 15 mg once daily. The maximum recommended daily dose is 15 mg.
Overdose symptoms may include headache, dizziness, and a fast heart rate.
What to avoid while using Meridia?
- Meridia may impair your thinking or reaction. If you are driving a vehicle or doing an activity that requires you to be alert, be cautious. Avoid using any other prescription or over-the-counter weight-loss products without first consulting your doctor.
- While taking Meridia, do not take any cough, cold, or allergy medications.
- While taking Meridia, do not consume any alcoholic beverages.
Meridia side effects
Some common side effects of Meridia may include:
- Constipation, stomach pain
- Runny or stuffy nose, flu symptoms, sore throat, cough
- Trouble sleeping or insomnia
- Dry mouth, upset stomach
- Changes in appetite
- Headache, back pain, joint pain
- Feeling nervous, dizzy, or depressed
- Redness, or tingly feeling under your skin
- Mild skin rash
Stop taking Meridia and call your doctor at once if you have serious side effects such as:
- Fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeats
- High fever, sweating, confusion, rigid muscles, feeling like you might pass out
- Problems with vision, speech, or balance, sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body)
- New or worsening shortness of breath
- Hallucinations, fever, tremor, agitation, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, dilated pupils
- Shoulder or arm pain, chest pain or heavy feeling, general ill feeling
- Easy bruising or bleeding ( bleeding gums, nosebleeds, or any bleeding that will not stop)
- Severe high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, seizure)
What drugs can interact with Meridia?
Before taking Meridia, inform your doctor if you regularly take any other sleep-inducing medications such as sedatives, cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety. They may contribute to the drowsiness caused by Meridia. Before taking any decongestants, cough medications, or diet pills, consult your doctor. The following drugs can interact with Meridia. Make sure to tell your doctor If you are also using any of these medications:
- Tryptophan or L-tryptophan
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Antidepressants such as citalopram (Celexa), desvenlafaxine (Pristiq), duloxetine (Cymbalta), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), venlafaxine (Effexor), and others
- Lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith, and others)
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin)
- Ergot medicines such as dihydroergotamine (D.H.E. 45, Migranal Nasal Spray), ergonovine (Ergotrate), ergotamine (Ergomar), or methylergonovine (Methergine)
- Narcotic pain medicines such as fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora, Onsolis), meperidine (Demerol), pentazocine (Talwin)
- Migraine headache medicines such as sumatriptan (Imitrex) or zolmitriptan (Zomig)
Where you can buy Meridia online cheap?
Want to Buy Meridia 10mg online at the cheapest price in the USA? No problem, You should visit Aidbids.com and buy Meridia 10mg generic online in the USA and Canada. Order Meridia online and get overnight shipping with FedEx. You don’t need a prescription to buy medicine online. Before buying Meridia online for obesity symptoms or weight loss you should know the Meridia side effects, and how long Meridia stays in your system.
Meridia sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate tablets are beneficial and help you lose weight if you take it with a limited-calorie diet. With excessive doses, drug-seeking behavior may occur. So, patients with a history of drug abuse should talk to their doctor if they feel an increased urge to take the medicine. Patients with a history of coronary artery disease and women who are breastfeeding (Meridia passes through breast milk) should avoid taking it.
If people with high blood pressure take Meridia, they may face an increased risk of side effects. A doctor should closely observe the patients for the initial phase of treatment and have another checkup if there is no significant weight loss.
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Where to buy Meridia?
Keeping the current Covid-19 pandemic situation in mind, you should avoid going to local pharmacies and buy Meridia online. Several authentic websites like ours sell Meridia with or without any medical prescription.
Is Meridia still available?
Yes, Meridia is still available in leading stores and various online pharmacies. Our website also offers you to buy Meridia. You might get it with the name of its components: Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate or sibutramine hydrochloride.
Why was Meridia discontinued?
Meridia was withdrawn from October 2010 because of higher risks related to the heart. There were reports of hearts attacks and reports in individuals taking this drug, especially in people with pre-existing heart conditions who were taking high doses for a prolonged duration.
How does Meridia work?
Meridia, also known as Sibutramine, is available either as Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate or sibutramine hydrochloride works by altering specific neurotransmitters in the brain. Meridia helps better lose weight if an individual takes it with a low-calorie diet.